Medicoat AG offers “stand alone” and “integrated” powder feed systems for plasma-, flame- and HVOF-spraying as well as for LASER applications.
Because of the different uses and the fact, that nearly every powder has a different behaviour, we have decided to customize the powder feeders individually for our clients.
Medicoat powder feeders are based on the volumetric powder flow control. Powder is continuously fed on a rotating turntable. The dimension of a feeding groove in the top plate, which is in contact with the turntable, and the rotation speed together, define the volumetric quantity of powder, or, using the apparent density of the powder, the powder feed rate (g/min). A broad range of powder feed rates can be covered because different feeding groove heights can be combined with different turntable velocities.
Get in touch with our Thermal Spray Expert
Limestone is being injected into the flow of particles and decreases the combustibility of reactive powders.
- reduces the risk of fire in filter and dustbin
- increases the lifespan of filter bags
- reduces operational and maintenance costs
- easy to install in new and existing systems
- stand-alone or integrated in existing control system
Flowwatch permanently supervises the powder flow needed for coating applications.
- adjustable sensor sensitivity
- mountable very close to the powder injection point
- easy to handle
- usable for different powder-feeder-systems
- dimensions: 65 x 40 x 50 mm
- power supply: 24 VDC
- analog output: 0 – 10 VDC